Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hubby completed PIT (P.I.T.?) training a couple of weeks ago. I so want to do that. They got to ram other cops off the track.

He went into the class worried about back injuries. Several other deputies have complained of sore backs after the class. Hubby was pleasantly surprised that his back felt better after it.

***

My work situation has been interesting. The shit hit the fan a few weeks ago with the coworker who gives us all problems. Thing seem to have settled down for now.

5 comments:

teresa said...

Hey there, I haven't been by in a good long while (kinda stopped blogging for a bit with a career change, etc)...you sure do have a lot going on! Hope things are working out with your mom and your babe is getting better!

stefanie said...

Hey lady...I am back--kinda. Mommymatic is no more but I have a new blog, and I just wanted to say that I've missed you.

The new blog is http://onelifepercustomer.blogspot.com, so come visit me there if you want.

stefanie said...

Also??? I cannot believe you have another one! So awesome! I should never had stayed away for 2 years.

mrs. fuzz said...

Okay, what's PIT?

selzach said...

Stefanie - you're back! Awesome!

Mrs. Fuzz - I can't remember what PIT is an acronym for. It's a maneuver that puts the bad guy's car into a spin.