Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Peanut surprises me regularly with his keen observational skills. Last night, while driving home, we passed a grocery store. It’s the same chain we shop at, but not the one we usually go to, as another is closer to home. “Store!” He exclaimed. He likes going to the store because it means a ride in the race car shopping cart (when we can find one).

Closer to home, we passed a Checkers. He became excited and asked for “french fries, french fries.” Hubby has him indoctrinated already.

The other morning, he spotted my salad shaker in my lunch sack. “Big bubbles!” It took me a minute to realize what he saw. Sure enough, the colors are spot on.

1 comment:

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

That kind of stuff cracks me up, too. We even get near an establishment that might possibly serve coffee-type beverages, and D is all "Daviscoffee! Daviscoffee!" LOL