Wednesday, January 21, 2009

At Peanut’s 4-y.o. checkup, one of the checklist questions was “Can your child draw a stick figure?” Hubby wasn’t sure, so he called me. I didn’t know either. Most of Peanut’s drawings are scribbles or letters.

Three days later, he came home with a drawing of his teacher. He says she’s very pretty. A couple of days later he drew a picture of our family and Wall-E and Eve.

Last night, he decided to do some drawings on his whiteboard. He drew a good alien, with a happy, smiley face.




Then he said “Mommy, I’m going to draw a bad alien with 4 arms and 3 legs.




I guess we have our answer.

After the aliens he asked Daddy to draw some pictures. One request was “God defeating a werewolf.” I wish I had taken a picture of that one. It was awesome with lightning bolts and flowing robes. I have no idea where Peanut go the idea for that.

No comments: