Thursday, February 12, 2004

Hubby and I went to dinner last night with a couple I know from work. It was the first time we went out with them alone and it really was a lot of fun. Hubby was hyper and in rare form, so he kept us all pretty well entertained. My co-worker asked me this morning if hubby is always that hyper. We had a good laugh.

Spring has arrived. The live oaks are dropping last years leaves and the other trees are budding out. There's an osprey nest I pass every day to work (as I have for the past 4 or so years) and mama is sitting on eggs. Papa is usually close by. Pretty soon I'll see little heads peeking over the top of the nest, then wobbly fledglings getting up the courage for flight. A few frogs have started singing and I can't wait until the full-blown chorus starts.

No comments: