Thursday, May 06, 2004

Another goofy day at work. We discovered this morning that a room we use needs to be cleared out before tomorrow. Apparently renovations are scheduled, but we weren't informed until today. Joy.

Boss was looking for lazy co-worker and neither he nor I could locate him. Boss became angry and informed me that he's gonna lay the smackdown on co-worker...he busted coworker slacking off last week, and coworker got a reprimand a couple years back for disappearing during working hours. At that time, another employee who was legitimately out running errands spotted him around town on several occasions when he was supposed to be at work. Lazy co-worker has been copping an attitude and I can never seem to find him when I need him, so I'm not too sad that he's in trouble. I guess he didn't learn from last time.

No comments: