Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I guess I never posted the story referred to in the previous post. I went through the archives and couldn’t find it. Maybe I did post it and just didn’t find it. Who knows. I’m sleep deprived and half out of it.

Anyhoo, the story: A friend of Hubby’s, I’ll call him Bob*, worked as a grocery store bag boy in high school. One day he was bagging groceries for an elderly man. The old guy grunted and farted very loudly. Bob was a bit taken aback, but not terribly distressed. Next, the old guy shakes his pant leg and out pops a turd which rolls across the floor. Bob takes one look at the turd, books it to the back of the store, clocks out, and announces “I’M ON BREAK!!”

Classic.


*of the squished squirrel and kid-on-the-roof fame. I know I posted those stories.

No comments: