Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hubby spoke with the insurance agent yesterday. He emailed several photos and a diagram to her. He asked if she had spoken with the body shop. She had, but seemed unaware that the damage indicates we were hit by the other car. Hubby made sure to fill her in. It sounds like she is going to offer the other driver 30% of his damages.

Hubby and I are confused and wondering if we went about this wrong. It sounds like the other guy's insurance isn't involved and that the agent is dealing directly with him. Should we have filed a claim against his insurance? Did we screw ourselves unknowingly?

2 comments:

mrs. fuzz said...

Hello fellow police wife. Well, I guess i'm not officially a police wife just yet, but in 50 days I will be.

Thanks for your comment over at my blog. I find more cop bloggers than cop wife bloggers, so I'm always looking for more wives. Do you mind if I add you to my police wives links?

StaceyG said...

I have found that my insurance company will file against the other person's company. I have never had to directly file against another company.