Because I'm too lazy to come up with a real topic:
Welcome to the next edition of Getting To Know Your Friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do.....and try not to be LAME
and spoil the fun! Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it into
a new e-mail that you can send. Change all of the answers so that they
apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of
people you know *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is
that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It
is fun and easy.
***Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you**
1. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? blue jeans
2 WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The loud air handling system. What? I can't hear you. Somebody call OSHA.
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Graham crackers with peanut butter. Mmmmm...breakfast of champions.
4. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? cornflower blue
5. WEATHER RIGHT NOW? sunny and breezy
6. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Stepmom & Dad (both on speakerphone)
7. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? yes, yes & yes
8. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? tired and crampy
9. FAVORITE DRINK? water with lemon/tequila sunrise
10. FAVORITE SPORT? hockey
11. HAIR COLOR? dark brown
12. EYE COLOR? brown
13. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no, but hopefully I will again soon
14. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? none
15. FAVORITE FOOD? I don't have 1 favorite, but tatsuta chicken, tamago, and chocolate mousse rank up there
16. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Missing. Interesting movie. Cate Blanchet's character totally kicked butt.
17. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas
18. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? No
19. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
20. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate
21. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? yes
22. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? *
23. LEAST LIKELY? *** since they all have sent this already
24. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? House with Hubby, Lily the dog, and cats: Margay, Gyspy, Neko, Tabitha & Skiddles.
25. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Beauty Myth by Naomi Wolf and The Sewing Circles of Herat by somebody Lamb.
26. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Photo of Hubby with the cat sitting on his lap
27. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Taboo (is that really a board game?)
28. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? walked Lily, watched some tube
29. FAVORITE SMELLS? white musk, peonies, chocolate chip cookies baking
30. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? no
31. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? buttered with salt
32. FAVORITE CAR? Audi TT
33. FAVORITE FLOWER? But I have so many...lilac, hydrangea, peony, Lenten rose, angel's trumpets
34. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? I dunno...a whole bunch
36. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE TRAPPED IN A ROOM WITH? any overly fundie, "my-religion-is-the-only-true-way" asshat
37. 7-UP OR SPRITE? Sprite
38. COFFEE? Yes, especially cafe mocha
39. WHO IS YOUR TRUE LOVE? Hubby
40. FAVORITE PERFUME? white musk
41. FAVORITE BAND OF ALL TIME? I don't really have one...U2, Depeche Mode, No Doubt
42. DOGS? Yes, but cats are better. Dogs drool, cats rule!
43. DO YOU FLOSS? Occasionally...usually only if food is annoyingly stuck.
44. BITE YOUR NAILS? No
45. PET PEEVES? Oh, there are soooo many.... Old people at Wal-Mart who shuffle along at a snail's pace, then stop in the middle of the aisle. People who can't drive. Old people who cut in line then get pissy when you call them on it. Stupid neighbors who constantly yell at their little kid, curse at each other, and then don't pay attention when the kid runs out in the street. Neighbors who roar up and down the street in their wannabe ghetto cars with the bass thumping. Assclown neighbors with train horns on their stupid redneck jacked-up trucks instead of regular horns....
46. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? MythBusters, Law and Order, House Hunters, Divine Design.