Friday, April 30, 2004

Hubby and I made our peace and are back to normal. (Well, until the next round...but no relationship is perfect. And neither am I.) We went out to dinner last night and had a very nice time. We had good conversation and eavesdropped on the table next to us. They were talking about smoking pot, whether or not it made them paranoid, why they smoked it the first time... He and I just smirked at each other a lot because he knows if it was legal, I'd smoke it. But I'm too damn paranoid about getting caught, and he's a cop, so it's really not a good thing for me to do. But it's way better than a drunk buzz and there's no hangover. So he picks on me about it and we laugh. I haven't touched the stuff in years, even though I'd love to.

***

OK, I don't want to jump the gun, but I have to get this out! My basal temps have been up for 15 days now, and didn't go up until 2 days after ovulation, which would put me at 17 days past ovulation. The suspense is killing me. I think I'm going to by a test tonight, and if my temp is still up tomorrow morning, I'll take it. I've been having mild cramps, though, which is normal for me for a week or so before my period starts, but my average luteal phase is only 12-13 days. And now I'm stressing abou eating sushi last night. The only raw thing I had was spicy tuna, and I rarely eat any fish anyway, so I don't think mercury is an issue, but what if it was crawling with nasties like Listeria? Deep breath. I knew I probably shouldn't have ordered it, but I saw it as my last oportunity for a while.

No comments: