Thursday, April 08, 2004

I have such a case of spring fever. It's a beautiful, sunny day and I don't want to be cooped up at work. I'm can't wait for the long weekend. Hubby's dad and stepmom arrive tomorrow, and we have 4 days of fun-time coming up.

I had the chance this morning to chat with a coworker that I rarely get to see. She's a lively, funny, smart women and always a trip to talk to. She's looking into buying a dome home and I can't wait to hear about it.

This morning the demoncat took another trip to the vet. We survived the water and food-free night (she couldn't eat or drink anything after midnight, which meant all the cats were deprived). This morning, everyone let us know how hungry they were, but I'm grateful they didn't pester us in the night. One of the cats likes to nibble fingers to wake us up if he's hungry. We tried to be as calm and gentle as possible so as not to freak out the demoncat, but she was on to us. She got herself so worked up that she puked as we were trying to catch her. Poor little baby. The vet better take good care of our high maintenance little monster. I hope she'll come back home tonight.

No comments: